Mar 25, 2014

Baby Fig's Nursery Reveal!!

I am so excited to finally pull all of my inspirations and DIY projects together to reveal our little Baby Figs nursery! Here, here, here, here and here are some of my DIY that mad this room exactly what I had envisioned. The theme I knew right off hand I wanted to do a whimsical feel, something that would inspire him, a nice calm creative and adventurous outdoors vibe in the nursery. It was really fun to pull together here on the vision board and bring all of the small details to life. I am all about being creative and using what we have, so he will be able to have many keepsakes to decorate in his room and use. We are so excited to have the nursery complete, now all we need is our little guy!
Here and here you can find my Paint by number and DIY mobil.
I loved the idea of bringing nature into the nursery (above) and here is a link to my DIY onesies.
Here and here you can find my DIY drums and DIY arrows.
Here is a list of most of the furniture and decor for the nursery. 

Thank you for taking the time to look through our nursery, Enjoy & Create!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC