Mar 22, 2014

32 Weeks 7 Days

Here you are 32weeks 7days big.
Here you are 32weeks 7 days big.


It has been way too long sense a belly post, I apologize. We have so may changes going on with the new home, baby to come, and and preparing for our little guy. I will share in all of my up coming posts.

Above,  is another ultrasound, I had to put this one for obvious reasons :). The reason why we had to get another ultrasound is because the Dr. is a little concerned on how big he is getting. He weighed in at 5lbs 8oz, a little large for how far along I am... They are testing my blood sugar to see if I have Gestational Diabetes. Besides that I am very good and so is Baby Fig

How far along? 
32week 7days

Total weight gain?
Total weight gain so far is 30+lbs. I lost track with all of what is going on.

Maternity clothes?
The maternity jeans I have on are borrowed from a girlfriend. I would highly recommend borrowing a few things, by now I have everything that I need until I get my pre-pregnancy figure back. It was fun buying all of the different outfits, but I miss mixing color into my wardrobe and not just wearing oversized tops and bottoms.

Stretch marks?
None yet... lets cross our fingers!!!

Sleep?
Sleep is the same. More restless legs (RLS) at this time.

Best moment this week?
By far my Baby Shower!!! It was last weekend, but I didn't do a belly post that week so I wanted to say just how much I loved it and how amazing it was. My friend Kendra was the host and she though of everything. here are the pictures from it. Thank you all!!! xoxo

Miss anything?
Not having this basket ball on my tummy. :)

Movement?
So... This is too cute every time I get into the car and turn up my music from pandora he is kicking away.. He is a little dancer like his momma.

Food cravings?
NONE!!! THEY ARE GONE!!! I'm back on the healthy track!!!

Gender?
Our little boy... we are thinking of names right now for him!!

Labour signs?
Braxton hicks contractions, I had a scare a week ago. Drinking a few glasses of water made them go away.

Symptoms?
Heartburn is still in full effect. Oedema, it is where you have water retention in parts of your body. Mine are more at my feet, legs and sometimes on my face making everything look swelling. I am also feeling very itchy on my belly... grrrrr

Belly button in or out?
Totally flat, flesh to the surface.

Happy or moody most of the time?
Anxious and creative.

Looking forward to?
Putting together our baby room... Its all becoming real, no more pinning on Pinterest!


Keep in-touch for upcoming post....
A peak into out little guys baby room...



No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC