Jun 2, 2014

Eli: 1 Month Old

Grandma got you your outfit at the hospital. We are going to see how much you grow each month.
I Love to sleep.
I Love to take walks with Mom.
Sometimes I Love to do tummy time but most of the time I end up checking myself out in the mirror.
You can always catch me making funny faces.
Mom said I am a pro at being a cuddle bug.
Thats right I am a heart breaker, just check out these guns.
I am Loving bath time.
We have lots of play time and at the end we are all tuckered out, even Skittles.
Eli-
They say it goes by so fast. I feel like every second I lay here with you watching you grow into your own, everyone else is passing us by. I live in the moment with you and it all passes us by. You have taught me to be patient and to live every moment every day.

Month Highlights:
Sleeping, Pooping, and keeping mom up all through the nights.
You are still eating every 2.5 hours and throughout the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC