Mar 29, 2014

33 Weeks 7 Days

Here you are 33weeks 7days big!
Here you are 33weeks 7days big!!
Nearly 7 months apart Baby Bump!!!
Baby Bump, here you are 33weeks 7days. 

We finished up your nursery this week, I can not tell you enough how much I enjoyed creating this for you. From the time you were just a little bump in my belly I was brainstorming and creating inspirational projects for you and this is just a start to a who life of adventure for us to come... xoxo mommy. here is the outcome!!

How far along? 
33week 7days

Total weight gain?
Total weight gain so far is 30+lbs. I will have an update in the next post.

Maternity clothes?
I haven't bought any more maternity clothes at this point. Today is the first sunny worm day this year and I took full advantage of it!! This dress is not a maternity dress. This maxi pre-pregnancy fit me like a glove, so any bit of a belly that I had that day you could see it, I don't have to worry about too much now ;). I have a feeling that I will be wearing a lot of these maxi dresses this summer :)

Stretch marks?
Nope, we are so close lets hope I don't get any at this point I don't think it would bother me too much.

Sleep?
I have been waking up ever 2 hours or so. My bladder doesn't have much room any more and just being uncomfortable, so the same. The told me I could take Unisom to sleep through the nights, I have never been a fan of sleeping medications, but this one really is light on you and doesn't make you feel drowsy.

Best moment this week?
We finally put the finishing touches on the nursery and I could not be any happier with the turnout. Here is our reveal. All we need now is Baby Fig to get here!!!

Miss anything?
Being able to sleep on my belly or any other position besides my left or right side as a matter of fact.

Movement?
He is very active now!!! Mostly in the early mornings and late nights.

Food cravings?
Not too much, but I have to watch what I eat because Im still doing testing on Gestational Diabetes. So sweets and sugars are out of my diet for now. No more juice or fruits and even milk for mow. Lots of high fiber and protein foods.

Gender?
We are narrowing down on a name for our little Baby Fig!!! But we are not revealing it until he gets here <3 <3.

Labour signs?
No signs at all!

Symptoms?
Nothing to add to. Just the same as it has been. Mostly HeartburnOedema, and now I have to limit my sugars until I fond out more on Gestational Diabetes, its not too fun.

Belly button in or out?
I have a little nub right now, its trying to poke out.

Happy or moody most of the time?
Ancy.... tick, tick, tick...

Looking forward to?
Now that everything is coming to an end and getting close I am getting too ancy. I will have to find more ways to keep my mind busy... I see  Belly Cast Party in the near future!!

Keep in-touch for upcoming post....
Belly Cast Party...
Grandmas Nursery DIY Before/After...


No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC