Mar 10, 2014

DIY Paint By Number Mural for Baby

A friend of mind about 2 years ago asked me if I could draw a mural on her wall for her daughter. It turned out so perfect, I knew when I had my little boy/girl I would have to paint one. It was important to me to have a worm whimsical atmosphere, "Little Adventurer" something creative for him.
 Above is a before picture of our little guys room in our new home. I took a 2B pencil a drew an outline of the image I used.
 Next, plan out what will be in color and mark it (if you need to), because you will have to outline what is not colored to give it that "paint by numbers" feel.
Now add random numbers in the white areas, it doesn't really matter what numbers you use because you are not actually painting by numbers. 
Here is a sneak peak on what our little Baby Figs room in progress will look like and the Paint by Numbers Mural. I hope it was inspirational!!! ENJOY & CREATE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC