Mar 5, 2014

Prego Apps to Hang With

From the first month I found out I was pregnant I downloaded a few pregnancy apps. Until this day I 
still keep up with them. Here are a few I check during my long nights while I can't sleep. 
 

Pregnancy ++

This personalized app tracks your weight and baby's development. What I found unique about this app was the graphics. Visually I found it appealing the timeline and size chart are two of my most used features.

You could go with the free version or 2.99 for full.

click for more info.

The Bump

My Pregnancy Calendar helps you keep track of everything baby giving you a task each day from reminding you to take a belly picture that week to scheduling your next prenatal visit.  Letting you check off what you have done and go back to what you have to yet do. Keeping you on track and up to date.

Free

click for more info.

Baby Bump Pregnancy

This app offers daily and weekly tips. I found that the tips are relevant to how I am feeling during the time in my pregnancy. I chose the free version and it was still useful.

Free or upgrade for pro. for 3.99.

click for more info.

Baby Center: My Pregnancy Today

By far this was my favorite app. It gives you a day-by-day updates on baby and moms growth and development. Along with visuals, videos, and links to further information, graphs and more. This app is from the most trusted parenting resources.

Free

click for more info.
These apps especially in my first months of pregnancy were extremely helpful at put some of my worries at ease. Not being able to sleep at night, these gave me something to look forward to look at and keep up with. I loved tracking our little guys growth and sharing with friends and family. You have so many changes going on and being a new mom-to-be all of these apps kept me always looking ahead. 



Keep in-touch for upcoming post....
Pregnancy Todo list...
A sneak peak at our little guys nursery...
Inspirational images...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC