Apr 28, 2014

Baby Checklist for You and Babysitter






Lists are important to me. They force me to be motivated and organize as much as I possibly can be.

It is true what they say you can never be too prepared.
The first time I stepped into Buy Buy Baby, I though it was Costco for babies! How would I ever know what to buy or what is safe. With a lot of research and other moms experience this is where I started my list(s).

This lead me to think what to eat/not eat and so forth. Then I found out I had Gestational Diabetes I started another list for my diet.

I know when the time comes for his arrival we will be rushed to pack and get everything ready for his arrival. With me being antsy now I mad a Todo list for the hospital, what to pack and how to prepare.

Now what about after baby?! Whats next, after all of this caring for baby and your self while you are pregnant, you are supposed to put it into the hands of a stranger. I have a list for that Babysitters and Emergency Contact lists.

Below are print off PDFs on lists that I have ready to use. I hope this helps guide you through your special journey.

PDF- Baby Registry, Nursery Decor
PDF- After Baby Checklist
PDF- Gestational Diabetes Diet
PDF- Babysitter Information Emergency Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC