Apr 5, 2014

Belly Cast Party


What I miss most are my friends. If you can't go to your friends and hang out late, bring your friends to you!! What I missed second was feeling like myself, with all the aches, symptoms, being tired all the time. I relay felt like my old self again just laughing, catching up on the guy gossip and being silly.

One of my gifts from my girlfriend was this Belly Cast Kit. I though what an awesome excuse to get the girls together and do something creative and fun. After finding out I had to cut out the sugars we did a healthy veggie spread and everyone brought a dish.

I wanted to share this because its easy in the last few months to get ancy watching the time pass waiting for your little one to get here. So, what a perfect way pass the time and celebrate then to have a Belly Cast Party!!!


Keep in-touch for upcoming post....
Update on Gestational Diabetes...
Reviews and List of all of the Pregnancy classes we took...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC