Jan 24, 2014

24 Weeks 6 Days

Here you are 24weeks 6 days old. 
Belly Shot @ 24weeks 6days old.
Ok I did it I counted the days until I will have this little man. I am getting antsy. I think this heartburn is getting to me. Not to mention the weather. It has been one of the worst winters we have had in years. The temperatures are well below average at 8° (at this moment) and we are expecting little change in the next week with the Arctic Blast and blizzards. I guess I couldn't have picked a better winter to have to stay in though.

How far along? 
24week 6days

Total weight gain?
Total of 26lbs and weighing in at 148lbs. I am deffinatly feeling the weigh gain on my body.

Maternity clothes?
I am enjoying the clothes I bought last week from Old Navy Maternity. Especially the low-rise leggings 
its nice to not feel constricted from the other high rise maternity pants.

Stretch marks?
None at all.

Sleep?
Heartburn is still a problem. I have been taking over the counter medication for it Omeprazole and Tums. Im sure it is helping but I feel like the pain is just so unbearable at times. I am also waking up with a stuffy nose to add to my shallow breathing. Good thing I am seeing my Dr. this coming Tuesday to see if I can doing anything else for my symptoms.

Best moment this week?
Another accomplishment on my DIY baby projects. They are just turning out exactly how I wanted them.

Miss anything?
Not having to deal with my symptoms, Im not very good at dealing with discomforts.

Movement?
Its funny. I feel him all over now. At one point he will be near my lower left hip and for the first time I felt him at the top right of my rib cage. I glad someone is having a good time ;).

Food cravings?
I am trying to force myself to eat more healthy lately and not indulge in sweets.

Gender?
Baby BOY!

Labour signs?
NOPE

Symptoms?
 Heartburn Heartburn Heartburn and I have 3 months of it :(. Its the worst I crave food and food makes me feel like I am in pain… grrrr. Stuffy nose. Body pains.

Belly button in or out?
I will be having innie!! Above I have a belly shot you can see that is all that I have now, no belly button to poke out.

Happy or moody most of the time?
Besides the symptoms, which make me want to just cry and scream and freak out. I have been mostly calm. I do feel like the littlest things send me in almost tears.

Looking forward to?
Having my Drs apt Tuesday, it just makes me feel at ease. Also I didn't mention it but it is my BIRTHDAY on Tuesday the 28th!!!


Keep in-touch for upcoming post....
Some birthday updates!!! Ill try and take some pics to document it :)
More DIY projects!!! Yeahhh CHECK OUT ONES I HAVE DONE SO FAR HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC