Jan 17, 2014

23 Weeks 6 Days

Here you are 23weeks 6days.
All I have to say for this week… Food cravings are the craziest. I have never been a foodie type of person and now this is a whole new out look on what to eat I can eat anything now and it will taste good. Heartburn is new to me I though I broke a rib before I knew it was heartburn the pain it so bad. Another change as of now, I have always done most anything without running out of breath or feeling exhausted and in pain and now just walking for long periods of time I feel all of the above. And being tired comes so quick and most of all sleep is just what I have to accept it is what it is.

How far along? 
23week 6days

Total weight gain?
I didn't weigh myself this week. +/- 19lbs

Maternity clothes?
I caved. This week I bought a few maternity clothes. Old Navy Maternity by far has the best in price and comfort in all my research and trial. If you are someone like me and are a t-shirt and sweats kind of girl (or just prego) then you will love the comfort of these tops with the rushed sides. They are long enough through the body for flexible fit. The low-rise leggings are so comfortable I should have settled on these from the start, much better then the high wasted stretch wasted legging. Another one of my favorite buys was the Ponte Dress, it has a nice fit to it and accents your belly and new curves. I can't wait to wear this one. Here are some of what I bought a +++ in my book.

Stretch marks?
Im still in the clear.

Sleep?
This week my heartburn is keeping me up. I have it throughout the day and laying down makes it worse. Body pains are still a problem.

Best moment this week?
I have been really focusing on baby DIY projects, blogging and researching on baby products for the baby shower. look ahead for my top picks. here. To ease up on my discomforts buying more maternity clothes was a big bonus this week.

Miss anything?
My body :)

Movement?
Most mornings and nights. I hope this pattern doesn't carry on in a few months to come :)

Food cravings?
Hmm to add an odd food craving, I had a salad with blueberries, strawberries, tomatoes, cucumber, nuts, dried raisins and tomato/french dressing (my usual) but with sweet n sour chicken mixed.

Gender?
Our little baby BOY!!!!

Labour signs?
Not yet

Symptoms?
 Heartburn it is the worst!!! I have it all day, at night it is the worst when I just want to sit or lay down, laying down triggers it and makes it more intense and all I want to do it get off my feet. I can't do much about it so complaining doesn't make much sense. I am taking Omeprazole and tums we will have to see if it works over time (fingers crossed)!!! I dint mention this before, but I have had a stuffy nose for a few months. The bigger I get its harder for me to stay on my feet as long without them hurting along with my back, legs and just over all being tired.

Belly button in or out?
I have a new discovery. I have been waiting for my belly button to pop out at some point. My mom took a look at it and said "there is nothing there its flat… what do you expect to pop out"… :) so it is an innie from now on.

Happy or moody most of the time?
I have had a very calm week. I have been taking many walks in the mall and at baby stores (mostly window shopping) I also like to spend time in the bookstore reading craft/baby magazines for inspiring finds. I would have to say calm.

Looking forward to?
Trying to ease this heartburn. Working on more of my DIY projects and planning for our baby boy!!!


Keep in-touch for upcoming post....
My weekly DIY project…
Must haves for Baby Shower…
I am starting a photo diary on what I have been indulging in… more on the healthy side though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC