Jan 3, 2014

21 Weeks Its a…...

Here you are 21weeks and 5days!
Here you are 21weeks 5days and you are a BOY!!!
2014 is here!! What a ways to start off the year WOW, I am so grateful! Chip and I spending our first New Year together with our baby to come. Two days after we find out we are having a beautiful baby BOY! What more can I ask for!


How far along? 
21weeks along

Total weight gain?
20lbs gained with a total of 142lbs.

Maternity clothes?
Above, one of the first tops I bought to fit loose over my baby bum. The leggings are maternity in black.

Stretch marks?
Still no, but Im a little more itchy.

Sleep?
So my sleeping pattern has changed a little. Along with waking up as same as before I am more of a heavy harder sleeper now, when I sleep I feel like I am sleeping.

Best moment this week?
We are having a Baby BOY! The suspense was driving me crazy. We got to see him on the ultrasound again he is still a wiggle worm moving all over <3.

Miss anything?
Ice cream, I am trying to lay off the sweets. Besides that not at all!

Movement?
All the time I love it!

Food cravings?
Everything tastes so good to me.

Gender?
Its official we are having a wonderful baby BOY!!!!

Labour signs?
Not at this point.

Symptoms?
I found out that the sharp pain in my upper rib area was heartburn. I am taking tums for it and its helps.

Belly button in or out?
Still in but becoming more flat, it looks like the tip of a pin.

Happy or moody most of the time?
I am over the moon happy. Nothing can pull me down right now!

Looking forward to?
We have our eye on a house. Baby Boy shopping! I have one pair of shoes in mind a must have keepsake. Planning for my baby shower and doing my baby registry. So mush to be thankful for!


Keep in-touch for upcoming post....
Now that we know what we are having I can now start on my...
DIY Baby Boy nursery decor and narrow down what to make next.
More on Baby Boy inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC