Jan 10, 2014

22 Weeks 5 Days

Here you are 22weeks & 5days little man.
These moccasins are to die for. From Freshly Picked each pair are handmade to order I love the traditional brown, but this metallic Iced Mint color is just so fun!

How far along? 
22week 5days

Total weight gain?
19lbs gained with a total of 141lbs. I deffinatly indulged in that holiday food and it showed with my last check up. I have been eating healthier to get back on track and due to that I lost 1 pound.

Maternity clothes?
I haven't bought any more. But Chips shirts come in handy when I want to feel comfortable and stylish.

Stretch marks?
NOPE

Sleep?
I still have discomforts and I still wake up throughout the nights. To add to it I have been getting leg cramps, really bad. Heartburn is also keeping me up. I had to sleep sitting up the other night because of the pain.

Best moment this week?
I have been working on DIY projects for our little man.

Miss anything?
Not feeling so tired and out of breath.

Movement?
I am feeling his kicks more often and they are stronger.

Food cravings?
Everything tastes so good so Im taking advantage of it and eating a little healthier.

Gender?
We have a little BOY!!!!

Labour signs?
Nope

Symptoms?
The heartburn is getting worse and more often and I'm feeling a little sick at points. I am also waking up in the middle of the night with strong leg cramp. My muscle on my calf tightens up in a stiff pain.

Belly button in or out?
Still in.

Happy or moody most of the time?
Everything leaves me emotional… Moody by far.

Looking forward to?
We have been planning our registry and its so fun to get out and look at boy stuff, even if its window shopping Im still getting exercise while doing it. I am also looking forward to my next DIY project.


Keep in-touch for upcoming post....
The next DIY project for our little man…
Must haves for Nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC