Dec 13, 2013

18 Weeks 6 Days Our First Baby Class

Here you are 18w 6d old.
A gift we got at Motherhood Maternity, look at all the savings!

This week we went to our first Baby Class. click here for more info. Great NEWS! After looking through close to 15-20 houses we found our home. here for more photos. We have so much going on in both of our lives and to look forward to, its finally creeping up...

How far along? 
18weeks 4days

Total weight gain?
9lbs gained with a total of 130lbs.

Maternity clothes?
A must have for me was a bra. I wasn't sure what size I was so I stopped into Victoria Secrets and I got measured and now I feel comfortable and supported. With upcoming Holliday parties and family get togethers I needed to update with a few "dressier" tops. Again I wanted to be able to wear after I had Baby Fig.  showed above

Stretch marks?
Nope! My new purchase is the Cocoa Butter Formula For Dry, Itchy Skin Soothing Oil I spray it on along with my Palmers Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion each morning and throughout the day.

Sleep?
I'm still waking up 4:30am on the dot every night and random times. Due to my ever growing belly I toss and turn.

Best moment this week?
Our first Baby class. It confirmed what I already researched and was given, but informal. here are some healthy living guide I have been following. Also we no longer are on the hunt for a house… more to come. yeahhh

Miss anything?
Sleeping on my stomach.

Movement?
Some rumbling, no jabs just yet...

Food cravings?
Sweets… yes please

Gender?
Tuesday we get to find out, only 4 more days!!

Labour signs?
Nope

Symptoms?
Not anything out of the ordinary. Its a good week!

Belly button in or out?
Its in but, it now looks like a little nub.

Happy or moody most of the time?
Over all I can not complain. I am on track with my weight, I have energy, Im not extremely moody, my bump is growing and much more ;). I could not be happier. Everything is just wonderful.

Looking forward to?
Baby movements, sex of our Baby Fig and announcing to everyone. Lots and lots… Im making gender announcements as gifts to the parents for Christmas… here is the result.


Keep in-touch for upcoming post....
Hello…. our reveling of what we are having BOY??? GIRL??? here to skip ahead
DIY gender announcements aka Christmas Gifts.
Health  and Wellness tips I have been following.
click to see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC