Dec 20, 2013

19 Weeks

Her you are 19w old and we have Skittles saying HI!
How far along? 
19weeks along

Total weight gain?
13lbs gained with a total of 134lbs.

Maternity clothes?
Just my leggings are maternity above both of the the top are loose fitting so I could wear them after my prego days.

Stretch marks?
Nope! I'm still using my oils and lotions found here.

Sleep?
By now I am used to my internal alarm clock in waking me up every so often in the middle of the night, but now I just have ligament pain along with that and a sharp pain in my rib. 

Best moment this week?
So everything we south this week for us regarding out next ultrasound and our home. But… on a fab. note I got to feel Baby Fig move!!!!! EEEkkk!

Miss anything?
I am content at this point!!

Movement?
Well…. yessss… I was laying on the couch rubbing my belly and it felt like a wave passing through following with a jab. This week Baby Fig has been really active afternoons and at night. So amazing!

Food cravings?
Still sweets.

Gender?
Well our ultrasound got pushed to January 3rd so not yet.

Labour signs?
Nope

Symptoms?
To add to what I already have I am getting a sharp pain under my right breast near/under my ribs. I'am not sure what would be causing this.

Belly button in or out?
Im still an inny.

Happy or moody most of the time?
This was somewhat of a disappointing week for us. We had to set our ultrasound back for another 3 weeks. Another crusher was our house that we made an offer on the inspections were not great so we have to keep searching. My mood is happy and hopeful.

Looking forward to?
More baby movements, and Christmas is next week!!! Some r n r time with the family and friends. I still plan on making the baby gifts for the Grandparents I'll just have to improvise on how to show the gender. here is the result.


Keep in-touch for upcoming post....
DIY Grandparents Christmas Gifts.
Nursery must haves too cute to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC