Apr 24, 2014

37 Weeks 5 Days - Destress Test

Here you are 37w 5d Big.
Here you are 37w 5d Big.
I do indeed have Gestational Diabetes. That being said I have to monitor what I eat each week and I will have to go in and do a nonstress test. It is a painless procedure as you can see above. All it will do is monitor Baby Figs heartbeat to make sure you are being active. I had no problem with that, you were always active. I did love hearing your little heartbeat while I was in there.

How far along? 
37week 5days

Total weight gain?
Lost track.

Maternity clothes?
I have been sticking with the same clothes each week. A white tee and stretch pants. I did find this sweatshirt at Nordstrom Rack by  Free People, it fits nice and loose.

Stretch marks?
I did see a few, but at this point I really don't mind.

Sleep?
At this point I don't have any new symptoms. I am itching a lot more and I have to do some testing to see if I have Cholestasis.

Best moment this week?
Hearing my babies heartbeat. I can't wait to meet that little guy.

Miss anything?
Shaving my legs, its a pain in the butt.

Movement?
All the time. He wants to come out!!! Baby Fig lays along my right side, he is so big!

Food cravings?
This has been tough. I have to now test my sugar in the morning and after each meal and monitor each meal due to having Gestational Diabetes. So no more sugar, fruits and a lot of protein and fiber.

Gender?
Baby Boy E____ William Bowling!

Labour signs?
Nope not yet!

Symptoms?
I have Gestational Diabetes  so that has been a challenge with having cravings and having to track what I eat and my blood sugar. I have been extremely itchy in the next week I will be doing testing on weather or not I have Cholestasis, it is rare, but with my record thus far its not looking too good.

Belly button in or out?
It has no more room to stay in so its now poking out. :)

Happy or moody most of the time?
Annoyed and worried, same as last week.

Looking forward to?
Im just waiting on more testing!!!



Keep in-touch for upcoming post....
Test results on my itching problem....
Will our baby E be here...
Baby Checklist for You and Babysitter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC