May 1, 2014

38 Weeks 5 Days Its Time!!

Here you are 38w 5d & ready to come out! 
Here you are 38w 5d & ready to come out!
Here you are 38w 5d & ready to come out!

As you can see my blood test came back this morning and I do have Obstetric Cholestasis or OC. The danger is not so much in mom, yet the intense itching all over is overwhelming at points leaving me awake at nights exhausted. The main concern with OC is our little one. Usually they would monitor me just as they are doing for my Gestational Diabetes, but having both and being full-term Dr. Klyn has decided to induce my labor.

Wow wowowow!! This is the day!!! My baby is going to be here. Little E, Little Baby Fig, My little man....

On this morning I got the call. My first though I get to sleep on my stomach, kidding. No but really I was asked to come in soon, I asked to come in at 1pm so I could "prep myself", double check my packing, take a bath, and paint my nails ya know. Your dad was gone for work in Holland so I told him to stay finish up while I was getting ready. I couldn't believe it my little wiggly worm who I hold every night and watch kick is actually going to be here.

How far along? 
38week 5days

Total weight gain?
My max weight was 175 week. I think I gained 5-8lbs my last week.

Maternity clothes?
At this point I will have to start a whole new wardrobe after baby... No more black and white or flats.

Stretch marks?
Some, nothing really noticeable.

Sleep?
Cholestasis has taken over I am itching all over all the time. Sleep.... I have no idea what the meaning is.

Best moment this week?
I am ready to meet you!!!!! The call this morning!!!

Miss anything?
Nothing at all!!

Movement?
Soon to be in my hands!!!

Food cravings?
Nope!

Gender?
Baby E is on his way!!!

Labour signs?
Only hours now...Eeeek

Symptoms?
At this point my main symptoms are Gestational Diabetes & Cholestasis.

Belly button in or out?
Its ready to go back in.

Happy or moody most of the time?
Over the Moon!!!!

Looking forward to?
My Little E!!!



Keep in-touch for upcoming post....
Little Baby Figs name reveal....
Our First & More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC