Apr 20, 2014

37 Weeks and 1 Day- Happy Easter!!!

Here you are 37weeks and 1day. Moms getting ready for you to come. 
This is too cute to pass up. It does have blue ears :).
Here you are 37weeks and 1day. 2 little monsters under my covers, Skittles and Baby Fig


Happy Easter to all!!! I never thought too much about Easter, but now that we have our own little guy on the way it is now one of my favorite holidays. I love seeing all the little kids running around in their bright pastel clothes hunting for easter eggs.

We did not have an Easter Baby as you can see :)!!! Next year we will have our own little one dressed up, maybe not hunting for eggs just yet, but he will deffinatly be the cutest one around! I am so ready for this little guy to come say hi. 

I wanted to share this video of Baby Fig and Skittles in beg. He is very active, its our little time together, I love it. This is what I do must nights and I actually got it on video this time <3 <3.



Keep in-touch for upcoming post....
DIY Teepee...
Information on Gestational Diabetes...
Grandmas nursery before/after...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC