Nov 1, 2013

I'm Pregnant!

The Big News...

We are expecting May 11, 2014!!!! We are both so excited about it and couldn't be any happier to start our own little family. 

I have to say it's been the hardest secret to keep, we couldn't wait for the first 12 weeks to make the announcement.  

Immediately I started to read up on health, nutrition, symptoms, and what our next step should be. Chip being the protector that he is wanted to make sure the baby and I had the best care we could get. He was on the phone right away, and before I knew it, I had a set OBGYN and whole birthing plan put together.

How many times can you have such an experience? I wanted to log my pregnancy and early baby months and really take advantage of this journey. I thought it would be an extraordinary way to see the progress and share it with others. 


So, here we go, the blissful moments to mood-swings to new memories we are so looking forward to these 9 months! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC