Nov 24, 2013

15week 5day Drs Visit

Here you are 15w 5d.
 You are the size of a PEAR.
Visit to the Doctors
We got to hear the heart beat. We have only seen it previously. Although we didn't do an ultrasound today it still was reassuring and the babies heart beat was nice and strong.  I never looked forward to seeing the Dr. then what I do now. 

How far along? 
15weeks 5days

Total weight gain?
7lb gained with a total of 128lbs. This was the peak of how much I have ever weighed pre-baby bump.

Maternity clothes?
The weather is deffinatly getting colder with the low of 21° so I have been on the hunt for wormer clothes and more of a variety. My baby bump is still at that point where I look like I ate a few too many snacks. So wearing something formfitting would show it off a little more. ;) My next post I will add some of my favorite maternity clothes tips and tricks. here

Stretch marks?
Nope! I have been using Palmers Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion just to be on the safe side. It also helps with that "pregnancy skin" to keep it nice and soft.

Sleep?
I have been trying to sleep on my left side as recommended and it has caused some arm and back pain and cramping. I recommend Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pregnancy Support Pillow it is a MUST. I did try one other brand of support pillow and this was by far the best. Getting back to how I have been sleeping I still wake up every few hours or so to use the bathroom My leg cramps are not as bad or often. I do take naps from time to time due to never getting a full nights sleep and headaches.

Best moment this week?
Deffinatly hearing our Baby Figs heartbeat and setting up our next appointment to find out the sex (4 weeks from now). I always love going in and checking up on the little guy or girl.

Miss anything?
I miss wearing my old pre-pregnancy clothes. Also my fabulous Jeffery Campbell shoes have to go on the shelf, they are a little too high and wild for my lifestyle right now.

Movement?
No and I guess we won't until about 18-20 weeks.

Food cravings?
I think I am back to the norm. But I am looking forward to Thanksgiving this week. This time I wont feel guilty for having seconds or even thirds and most of all I wont have to undo my button on my pants.:)

Gender?
Not yet, but GREAT NEWS we get to find out December 17th, 4 weeks from now!!!!!! I guess we will have to wait until week 19.

Labour signs?
Nope

Symptoms?
The number one symptom would be my migraines, they are pretty intense. They usually come in the evenings and last all night or Ill have them right when I get up. They are right at my temples I have sensitivity to bright light and some noise and smell. Its rough because I cant do much about it besides lay down with my eyes shut with the blinds drawn in a dark room. I have been feeling more nausea for longer periods at a time.

Belly button in or out?
Nope its the same. My stomach hasn't gotten much bigger this week I don't think.

Happy or moody most of the time?
I am feeling antsy for the most part. Now that I have more energy and more in the mood to do stuff its hard to sit at home at times when friends are out. Or I want to look at gender base stuff for the little one and I can't yet. We are also looking for houses so just a lot going with waiting and not knowing. I am a little moody at points and frustrated but for the most part excited and happy! We told most of our friends and family its so nice to see all of the reactions and to be completely open about our pregnancy now!

Looking forward to?
I know its 4 weeks away, but I cant wait to find out if we are having a boy or girl and just to see him/her on the ultrasound again, I love that, it makes me feel that much more connected. On a different note I cant wait until Thanksgiving with all of the yummy food and to see family. I might just see a little growth on the baby bump area :).


Keep in-touch for upcoming post on fashion this week....
Now that I am all caught up on my posts I am finding it therapeutic in a way. I cant wait to look back and see what I put during this process. Especially now because time is going by so so slow. That being said heres to another week and looking forward to fashion posts and other baby luvs.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC