Oct 28, 2013

Our Short Story...The Beginning

A brief introduction of how we came together. Our decision to have this little one.



We are incredibly excited about all of the new life changes we have ahead of us. Discovering each other, moving into a home, and MOST of all both of us being new parents! 


From the time in both of our lives, when we met, for me, I realized life is short, and we should embrace moments and not overlook or overthink what you want. We were ready to share the love that we have with both of us with an addition to the world. Never in a million years did I think I would be where I am today. Both of us go by our gut, and from the start, we dove into us. 


Finding Out...


When we found out >>> Seeing that big + sign over Labor Day weekend was such a miracle for us. Little did I know what that little + was about to bring and so little I knew. 


This has been a journey for us so far. We are discovering and embracing new things in each other and every moment with our little one growing everyday inch by inch.


Here is our journey, and I will do my best to share every experience, discovery, helpful information, tips, fashions, and DIY projects.


The closest things to your heart have the most potent effects in life.







No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC