Nov 10, 2013

First Trimester Recap 7-12w

On October 22nd of 2013 we got to see our little Baby Fig it was such an unreal experience. He/she was actually moving so much inside of me I couldn't believe it, all of 2in. of you! At this point it became more real then ever. We could see all angles of our baby, its little feet moving, arms pumping, it was a little gymnast just floating in there. We even got to see him/her sucking its thumb (below).
You are 11w 4d old.
You are about 2in or the size of a FIG.
Here is the start of my weekly log. I will do my best to update it weekly. With my obsessive blogging research I found a few question that I would document each week. I though this would be a cute idea due to the ever changing surge of hormones and body changes of being pregnant and to see progression of my baby bump.....

How far along? 
7-12 week period summed up. First Trimester is almost over…fewww!

Total weight gain?
I lost a few pounds at the beginning due to lack of appetite.

Maternity clothes?
M belly popped right out from the beginning, my jeans were no longer of use. We were just getting into the fall weather so I decided to stock up on leggings/jeggings. I also had to buy a few maternity shirts and take out a few looser tops. It was a perfect transition from spring clothes to fall. I also went from high wedges to flats or boots.

Stretch marks?
Nope. But I am going to transition into using a Cocoa Butter lotion soon just to on the safe side.

Sleep?
Well.... where should I start. This is deffinatly something unless you have been there you have NO idea. I wasn't just tired ALL THE TIME the cramps in my legs kept me up at all hours of the night as well as going to the bathroom every half hour, so napping was a MUST. I found that exercise helped with my restless legs. This was one of the most difficult parts.

Best moment this week?
Deffinatly seeing our Baby Fig on the ultrasound (above)... it was so unbelievable! This is something that I really am looking forward to each time.

Miss anything?
Sleep, my mind, my body... to put it lightly :). Although I am so used to it now, I do miss drinking. Having a drink with dinner or going out with friend and being silly. It is nice and relaxing just to stay at home right now though.

Movement?
Not yet... but I know Baby Fig is moving all over in there :) hehe

Food cravings?
I used to be a chips and salty kinda girl and I am now a sweets person. With all of my senses heightened I had for the first time while pregnant ice-cream and it was like fireworks in my mouth...wow. I have been craving lots of water on a good note.

Gender?
Not yet but I do think its a boy, just a guess.

Labour signs?
Nope

Symptoms?
I could list all of the symptoms of the first trimester from the book  What To Expect When You're Expecting, but I won't. (more of my symptoms on this post) The first trimester I was in a pretty horrible place for a while... a little coo coo.

Belly button in or out?
No but its deffinatly surfacing.

Happy or moody most of the time?
Happy at this point, but I was the definition of moody... I feel bad about putting this, but it is the truth. I am deffinatly taking advantage of my good days now!

Looking forward to?
Just getting through the first trimester. I can not stop thinking about our next Drs. appointment.


Thank you for letting me share this. Look on for more posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC