Nov 26, 2013

Baby Bump Must Haves

Here I have Hue leggings on and a Maternity shirt by Three SeasonsI found at a local department store called.
This is what I have been wearing for the past 3 months or so. I found that legging go with everything so I bought them in a few neutral colors. They were comfortable for my growing belling I had enough room at the top to have them go over my bump. It worked out perfect because for this seasons fall/winter style leggings/jeggings were in, something that I have never worn before I was pregnant. They are ideal to wear with winter boots, everyday shoes or even with a dresser top. 

One of my first maternity purchases were a few tops to accentuate my pump so I didn't look like I had a bit of a gut. They scrunched up on the sides to give you more stretch around your belly. 

Both were inexpensive the top was around $15.00 and leggings were an average of $6.00-$10.00. If they are feeling a little snug you won't break the bank in investing in a larger size. 

Confortable
Versatile
Style forward
Inexpensive…… you can't beat it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC