Feb 7, 2014

26 Weeks 6 Days

Here you are 26weeks 6days young.
Here you are 26weeks 6days young.
How far along? 
26week 6days

Total weight gain?
Total weight gain so far is 30lbs and weighing in at 152lbs… I am happy to say due to watching what I eat I did not gain any weight this week.

Maternity clothes?
Above I am wearing Old Navy Maternity. They fit your baby bump so well with the shirred sides for a fitted look. here I mentioned more on their lightweight fit and what I bought.

Stretch marks?
I am in the clear as of now. I am guessing that by everything slowly growing is helping not too many jumps in weigh and growth.

Sleep?
I have some great news on my sleeping situation… SO he is not much of a kicker he sleeps a lot and randomly kicks to say hi, well he kept me up for about a half hour the other night. just doing flips and kicking over it was so exciting. These little moments are priceless and what gets me through the sleepless nights.

Best moment this week?
I would have to say seeing my friends. Not one night but 2 nights I got to see them. I had a girlfriend that was in town and we all got together so it was nice to fell a little like myself again even if it took a lot out of me.

Miss anything?
No, Im getting more and more accepting of pregnancy "lifestyle". I couldn't ask for better timing on being prego it has need a dreadful winter with the below zero windshield and storms.

Movement?
Above, I mentioned him kicking me all night the other night… he was so active. I feel like he is getting so big now. Its crazy because when he moves I can feel him from the top side of my ribcage along my right side to above my left hipbone in a "c" shape.

Food cravings?
Everything just taste so good.

Gender?
Baby Boy… I think we are narrowing down on a name!!!

Labour signs?
Nope!

Symptoms?
I am in the clear for preeclampsia. I think by watching what I eat and how I eat is helping with heartburn. Its not as intense or I'm just tolerating the pain a little more. I haven't had any new symptoms this week, besides what I have been dealing with.

Belly button in or out?
I no longer have a belly button, it is totally flat :)

Happy or moody most of the time?
It has been a good week. Not too many ups and downs. Being pregnant and having to "deal" with my emotions and everything that comes with it is really helping me in the long run.

Looking forward to?
We have our first baby class Monday the 10th. One of 5 weeks of Childbirth.


Keep in-touch for upcoming post....
More DIY projects for out little man…
What to expect and what I have learned on my first Childbirth class.
A sum up of the first 3 trimesters recap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC