Feb 1, 2014

25 Weeks 3 Days 1st Birthday with MOM!

Here you are 25weeks 3days old with mom on her birthday! 
Here you are 25weeks 3days old with mom on her birthday! 
Here you are 25weeks 3days old with mom on her birthday! 
Here you are 25weeks 3days old with mom on her birthday! 
Your Dad and I spent my birthday at The Chop House it was perfect. Nice and relaxing he got me a gift with a little name tag on it with one of the names that we though of for you. This name is growing on us I feel. We will have to see if its the one that suites you… Its the first thing that people are starting to ask me now, if we have though of any name yet. I love knowing every day you are here with me and my favorite is hearing your little heartbeat when we see the Dr. She said you are a big guy, measuring long and big in growth!! :) :)


How far along? 
25week 3days

Total weight gain?
Total weight gain so far is 30lbs and weighing in at 152lbs.

Maternity clothes?
Above I ordered ASOS Maternity Swing Dress in Bright Floral. It was light weight and so comfortable I could wear this throughout my pregnancy. It really made it feel as if it weren't below 0 outside with the bright floral print. ASOS really has a great line of Maternity wear with reasonable prices.

Stretch marks?
None so far!

Sleep?
Sleep is the same. I am trying Zantac, I think it helps with the heartburn I take it 2x a day before meals as directed. Although I saw my Dr and I am running some tests to be safe with the pain.

Best moment this week?
My Birthday of corse. How many time can you say you shared your birthday with your special baby in being pregnant.

Miss anything?
Not having everything take 2x the effort. But besides that not too much. Going out with my friends on a regular bases, I deffinatly miss seeing them.

Movement?
He is a sleeper. I feel kick late at night and random points during the day but besides that nothing too crazy.

Food cravings?
I am changing my eating habits. If I eat a full dinner I eat a big salad first. Throughout the day I am  filling up on fruits whole grain cereals and bars. I do have a little snack at night sometimes :) Baby steps.

Gender?
Our lovely little BOY!!

Labour signs?
Not at all.

Symptoms?
Seeing the Dr this week helped out. Describing my pain. I have a sharp pain, not so much of a burn below my left breast above my rib and it is constant. She thinks it could be an artery that is being stretched. Just to be safe we are doing test to see if its not preeclampsia. I still have heartburn I have been trying to control it, but I feel like every kind of food is a trigger. Stuffy nose and body pains.

Belly button in or out?
Still in.

Happy or moody most of the time?
Being in uncontrollable pain on and off makes me kinda moody. So I'm trying to adjust my eating habits to help with the pain as well as being more active throughout the day.

Looking forward to?
Staying busy with little DIY projects. I even found one for myself. I am also helping with decorating the spare bedroom at my moms house for the baby and other grand kids, so that will keep my mind and body busy.


Keep in-touch for upcoming post....
I don't have any one DIY baby project in mind this week, but Im sure in the next few days Ill have a few though up….
A sum up of the first 3 trimesters on maternity clothes, symptoms, baby news, etc… here comes the 3rd and final trimester….


No comments:

Post a Comment

ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC ADDED PIN IT GRAPHIC